This small kitchen was outdated and poorly designed with off centered doors, incorrect height cabinets, and very little counter top space. For an affordable price we made the following modifications:
1. We moved the dishwasher to create a L-shaped counter top in order to increase the amount of work surface in the kitchen.
2. The bottom of the cabinet over the refrigerator was cut to create the proper space for the refrigerator.
3. The framing of the sink base cabinet was modified in order to center the sink and cabinet doors under the window.
4. A 12″ base cabinet was added to the right side of the stove that was originally empty space.
5. A 42″ fan was removed above the stove and the space modified to create a 30″ space for a new hood fan. The cabinets were adjusted to the correct height on each side of the fan.
After all the modifications were completed the entire run of cabinets was refaced in a white Decorative Laminate Veneer and all new matching doors and drawer fronts were installed using new hinges and hardware. A new laminate counter top was installed along with all molding and trim for a complete Reface. The customer was very happy with the quick and cost effective transformation of her kitchen in less than two days.